10-08-2004, 10:10 PM
ddd444 Wrote:ddd444:
That's me - I work in the Management Office, and love this site, all of you, and your interest in all things HIP. I really hope we can all stay in close contact, and keep spreading the love. I'm excited to hear feedback on the first release - it was an incredible night, for those of you who weren't there.
We're in the midst of our US Tour, and things are rocking. The Fillmore last night was memorable, and we're looking forward to help St. Helens blow when we blast off in Portland tomorrow night. Seattle will be somewhat of a homecoming for all of us, as we spent many nights there last fall recording the record.
I'm seeing lots of hipbase shirts out there, and hope to see more and more!
ddd444
Awww...thanks for coming on and posting. I think I speak for many people here when I say It means a lot to know you're interested in what we have to say.
I don't have a hipbase shirt but I'll be one of the smiling faces in Clifton Park! With any luck, in the front row!
