Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1991-08-03 (Toronto) show on new Hip Tracker!
#2

srb Wrote:Okay everyone, here it is. This was my very first time seeing the hip, it was the first time I boolegged a show, and this is my first time creating & seeding a torrent. (so go easy!!)

I believe this show has been available for a long time already. I downloaded the mp3s from thehundredthmeridian site myself and what was posted there must have come from a high-generation cassette copy. I decided to dig up the original source cassette, hook up my cassette deck to the computer, and do a nice digital transfer from the original. (Thank's again Bauer for the help)

The difference is amazing.

This show contains my favourite version of Montreal, a great version of New Orleans is Sinking (killer whale tank style), and I've got the original introduction included (not found on the mp3s).

I know all the kinks are not yet worked out on the new Hip Tracker, so Chris has been kind enough to provide a link for this post.

I sure hope this works......Save the link to your hard drive....
Tragically Hip - 1991-08-03 (Toronto)

Enjoy! :thumb:

Thanks srb! And of course thanks again to Chris!

Your first Hip show was 1991-08-03? Same here!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)