10-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Im in there by myself, which isnt an ideal torrent situation. :wink:
FYI Chris...the first time i tried to download the torrent my explorer crashed, the second time it asked if I wanted to open or save the file. I clicked open and Bit Tornado launched for me. Not saying there is anything wrong with that way, it's just different than I'm used to and I dont know what info is useful for you so I'm giving you all of it! :lol:
This is so weird because I was thinking about this show just the other day. I attended it, and have the show on CD but it is the non-remastered version. I was just contemplating asking someone to post it as a torrent! You reading my mind dude? Thanks! :thumb:
FYI Chris...the first time i tried to download the torrent my explorer crashed, the second time it asked if I wanted to open or save the file. I clicked open and Bit Tornado launched for me. Not saying there is anything wrong with that way, it's just different than I'm used to and I dont know what info is useful for you so I'm giving you all of it! :lol:
This is so weird because I was thinking about this show just the other day. I attended it, and have the show on CD but it is the non-remastered version. I was just contemplating asking someone to post it as a torrent! You reading my mind dude? Thanks! :thumb:

