09-28-2004, 09:26 PM
Nautical Disaster is awesome...but so is Little Bones. I know it's really abstract and has nothing to do with the song itself, but I love it. One of my favourite photography shots is Bobby playing guitar in the back of a pickup truck, but the camera is focused on his reflection in a glass building as they speed along.
Darkest Ones, along with being the best song by far on IVL, had one of the best videos I've ever seen. Absolutely classic. I laugh so hard when Gord and the guys are stumbling around with the engine block. I think the only video that tops this one for pure entertainment is Pascal's Submarine. Nobody ever talks about it but I love it.
Darkest Ones, along with being the best song by far on IVL, had one of the best videos I've ever seen. Absolutely classic. I laugh so hard when Gord and the guys are stumbling around with the engine block. I think the only video that tops this one for pure entertainment is Pascal's Submarine. Nobody ever talks about it but I love it.

