Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

2004-09-19 - Cleveland, OH - The Odeon
#36

bobnfran Wrote:I was hoping to score some hipbase shirts for Bob and Myself at the shows...no such luck. Since everyone knows we wear our Maine Hockey Jerseys, we were able to meet a few people. Jen, sorry we didn't connect. Hugh was trying to introduce us but you had several poeple talking to you and my people were pulling me out the door. Then we were waiting for some other friends to come out and after they did we thought about hanging out but the boys wanted to split. Ah well...next time...

Fran


Sorry I missed you guys Sad Definitely next time!!!( There was just so much going on at once. )

PS....if all goes well, I will have my proof up by Friday on this thread regarding Gord S. Tongue
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)