Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Kobe Bryant trial completely dismissed
#14

I think he agreed to the statement just to make the whole thing go away. His lawyers probably advised that it was worth it to agree to a statement because there are no guarantees of conviction or aquittal in a trial. Look at it this way, his image of a clean cut all american man is tarnished, but he's not in jail and most likely will reach a settlement with the woman. In some circles of society he can argue he agreed to the statement, etc cause he was tired of being hassled by "the man" and it could help him be more marketable in certain areas where street cred is more important. I think its kinda sad because as talented as he is, I don't buy his story of consenual sex. It's a sad and messed up situation.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)