08-23-2004, 11:05 AM
chris Wrote:Jamie & Tommy - Chill out.
Jamie, your initial post:
Thehip21 Wrote:I was wondering if anyone on the hipbase is a bartender/waitress in Scarborough? If so....where please?is a little strange to say the least. If you are going to come on the board and post a "request" like this, in this manner, be prepared for people to ask questions, and think you're strange.
If you don't know why I'm asking, don't worry about it..I'm just trying to find someone.
Thanks.
You could've have said something like, "A buddy was at a bar the other night in Scarborough, and had this really cool waitress who was a huge Hip fan. If you are a Hipbaser, drop me a line. For reference, he was that (insert creative adjectives here) dude who you chatted with on (insert date/time/etc) at (insert name of venue)."
Or better yet, tell us why you are looking for this random Hipbase member who happens to also be a bartender or waitress in Scarberia. :lol:
And tommygunn, no need to flame him, creative support is what the man needs.
Thats not Jamie.

