08-20-2004, 10:49 AM
I understand your pain...but I think generally the presales are hit and miss. Only a limited number of seats go on sale at that time. Sometimes people even with HipClub privileges maybe can't get online the day of the pre-sale...in which case, they'll have to try with the general public. Either way, good blocks of seats are available for both pre-sale and regular sale to the general public. Or perhaps, just maybe, the general public will be buying tix for a huge Hip fan as a present...in which case maybe they don't even realise there is a HipClub. I've done that in the past for bands (buying tix for my kids...only later come to find out certain bands also have fan club passwords that I was unaware of, that only my kids knew about, since I don't listen to their music).
I went on TM at 10am yesterday...typed in the password, the security word...and then front row (Row A) popped up for me right away...so I do know good tix were available. It's just tough when 100 (or more) people...like in this forum...all login at the SAME TIME...some people have dial-up, some cable modem, some DSL (like me)...it's a matter of the right timing...sometimes a couple seconds makes all the difference in the world!
But hey, it's a great venue...you have decent seats...you'll enjoy the show!!
I went on TM at 10am yesterday...typed in the password, the security word...and then front row (Row A) popped up for me right away...so I do know good tix were available. It's just tough when 100 (or more) people...like in this forum...all login at the SAME TIME...some people have dial-up, some cable modem, some DSL (like me)...it's a matter of the right timing...sometimes a couple seconds makes all the difference in the world!
But hey, it's a great venue...you have decent seats...you'll enjoy the show!!

