Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SYMPATICO LINK
#39

akoso Wrote:
Stephen Dame Wrote:
akoso Wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong (I only heard it once 'n was only half listening at the end), but when they left the stage after Fully Completely, did Gord say "Bobby 'n Johnny... Billy 'n Ricky"?

Yep. For Dave "Billy Ray" Koster and Ricky Wellington I'm assuming.

I was waiting for "Paul and Gord..." but maybe Gord forgot their names? Smile
Yeah, me too.

Dave Koster's a technician, isn't he? Who's Ricky Wellington?

Billy Ray, in addition to having the coolest belt buckle known to man, has been the Hip's head Roadie for I believe, more than 15 years. He's the guy with the tattered cowboy hat.

I've seen Ricky Wellington credited as both a "stage manager" and a "tech." So I believe he's another go-to employee. I think he's the thin balding man that's usually hanging out with Mark Vreeken near the board. Andybody know for sure if that's Ricky?
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)