Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Hip Live 10 series
#43

MAverick Wrote:
screw_ball Wrote:
sean.bonner Wrote:I don't notice THAT much of a difference in the sound quality from the iTunes store and thehip.com. They quality sounds pretty much the same as today's Ahead By A Century if you ask me. Maybe I'm crazy though, who knows. All I can say is its that the ten songs picked for Volume 1 are a great mix. Definetly appealing to your more than average fan. A great balance between hits and rarities.

What a great version of Inevitability Of Death.
The SOTD is at 128k, too. It's just that a few of us are audio nerds who want our FLACs, damnit,

SOTD is in the low 90's, actually.
Really? That's a good encoding job you've done, then.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)