Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Hip Live 10 series
#31

Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
Summiteer Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
Summiteer Wrote:Mine is being updated too, but I got mine last nite, is it just the 1st volume there, or did they put up more stuff>?

And what are the details for us that can't get it?
Cost?
Do they come with Covers/Jackets?
Are they only 128kbits?

99 cents a tune or 9.90 for the lot.
looks like there's a cover
128 kbits

it sounds fine to me, I just dont' get this DRM stuff, any care to educate me this early in the AM?

At it's simpliest point, DRM will only allow you to install and listen to those songs on 5 (I believe it is five) machines. After that, your screwed. It is to prevent the sharing of those songs with your friends...

blah blah blah

That's bullshit. :x I wouldn't use this service either. Nobody can tell me how many copies of a tune I can make. Whether personal or for friends.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)