05-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Okay, now that I home from school and I have gotten on the computer here, I am sooo angry with the songs my siblings have downloaded...
Of course I own all the cds, but it is good to have them on the computer too, looked at what my little sister has on here for The Hip:
Bob Cajun
New Orleans is Sinkin'
Hockey Song
Toronto Maple Leafs song (both of those are actually 50 mission cap)
Now call me picky, but what the F can't people get the song names right?
Has anyone else noticed this??????
I just have to vent!!!!!
Of course I own all the cds, but it is good to have them on the computer too, looked at what my little sister has on here for The Hip:
Bob Cajun
New Orleans is Sinkin'
Hockey Song
Toronto Maple Leafs song (both of those are actually 50 mission cap)
Now call me picky, but what the F can't people get the song names right?
Has anyone else noticed this??????
I just have to vent!!!!!

