11-18-2003, 07:56 AM
Rg,
I too had the same issue with SmartFTP. All you need to do is go into TOOLS-->
SETTINGS
In the left pane select TRANSFER
In the top section of the right pane where it says "Directory Listing Options", make sure only "Show all files (-a)" and "Recursive (-R)" are checked. All others should be unchecked. I hope this helps. It took me a long time to figure out what was going on!
Cheers!
Chad
I too had the same issue with SmartFTP. All you need to do is go into TOOLS-->
SETTINGS
In the left pane select TRANSFER
In the top section of the right pane where it says "Directory Listing Options", make sure only "Show all files (-a)" and "Recursive (-R)" are checked. All others should be unchecked. I hope this helps. It took me a long time to figure out what was going on!
Cheers!
Chad

