11-04-2003, 03:35 PM
OK I'm back already. I downloaded Shadow's experimental BT thing, and installed it. Now when I open it (the application is called "btdownloadgui") it asks me "choose torrent file to use". I, of course, do not have a torrent file. What does it want me to? And how do I connect to a network? The page where I downloaded it didn't have an FAQ.
I should add that the program, btdownloadgui, does not remain open if I click "cancel" when it asks me which file to use. But I don't have a torrent file to select, like I said.
cratch:
cratch:
cratch:
Must also add that the FAQ link you posted doesn't work, Hairbird.
I should add that the program, btdownloadgui, does not remain open if I click "cancel" when it asks me which file to use. But I don't have a torrent file to select, like I said.
cratch:
cratch:
cratch:Must also add that the FAQ link you posted doesn't work, Hairbird.

