10-30-2003, 06:57 PM
Hey....
I've been a member for a while now (at least since last Winter). I had to deactivate my account and reactivate it a couple of weeks ago due to a change of email address. I just wanted to point this out in case it shows up that I've only been a member for 2 weeks when really it's been much longer... since if this show happens it's only supposed to be for people who've been members since before the summer.
Just want to make sure I don't miss out if/when this happens!
Cheers
NIck
I've been a member for a while now (at least since last Winter). I had to deactivate my account and reactivate it a couple of weeks ago due to a change of email address. I just wanted to point this out in case it shows up that I've only been a member for 2 weeks when really it's been much longer... since if this show happens it's only supposed to be for people who've been members since before the summer.
Just want to make sure I don't miss out if/when this happens!
Cheers
NIck

