07-21-2003, 02:29 PM
Did you attend SoulTrain?
I thought it was a great show, though I thought it ended strangely. Seems like Gord got a tad pissed at the guy who grabbed the mic when they were Jamming to Pillform #3. Gord went on that mini-rant, and the song ended. He got up and headed off the stage. Julie gave him a confused look and said something like (If I can trust my lip reading) "Are we done?" I was thinking that they intended to play Pascal's Submarine as the final encore, since they didn't play it all night, but Gord got a bit riled at the dude grabbing his mic, and said... Screw this.
I could have sworn Gord said something about Him being the only Demi-god on this stage.. but then again, he was mumbling pretty good.
Anyway, decent show, and I'm probably way off base on my observations.
I thought it was a great show, though I thought it ended strangely. Seems like Gord got a tad pissed at the guy who grabbed the mic when they were Jamming to Pillform #3. Gord went on that mini-rant, and the song ended. He got up and headed off the stage. Julie gave him a confused look and said something like (If I can trust my lip reading) "Are we done?" I was thinking that they intended to play Pascal's Submarine as the final encore, since they didn't play it all night, but Gord got a bit riled at the dude grabbing his mic, and said... Screw this.
I could have sworn Gord said something about Him being the only Demi-god on this stage.. but then again, he was mumbling pretty good.
Anyway, decent show, and I'm probably way off base on my observations.

