Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

GORD DOWNIE I&I DVD + PREVIEW!
#1

Hey Folks
Hope all is well... okay I've got ten packages ready to go for a charity run for the SPCA...

For now this is the only way to get the Gord I&I until I get some more DVDs..

Each Package consists of 2 DVDS (Gord Downie I&I from 07-01-03 and the pre-show show DVD which is GREAT!!).

PAYPAL: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:thehip1@hotmail.com">thehip1@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->

Each Package is either $14 USD or $18 CDN via paypal or snail mail. PLEASE make sure that you mention that you saw this on HIPBASE because it will be $15 usd or $20 cdn otherwise... about $8-10 per package goes to the SPCA so this deal should raise close to $80-100..

So the package will consist of 2 DVDS and 6 CDS with various shows on them. The cds are ALL IN SHN FORMAT. If a show in SHN format fits on 1 disc even though it may be 2 audios, it will be on 1 shn disc so you migth actually get like 8-10 audio cds once you convert them..

anyway here are the packages and it is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE deal...


PACKAGE 1)
2 Gord DVDs
Blues Traveller 05-15-01 GONE
Dave Matthews Band 05-19-01
Dave Matthews Band 05-22-01

PACKAGE 2)
2 Gord DVDs
Dave Matthews Band 08-11-95
Dave Matthews Band 04-28-01
Dave Matthews Band 03-03-93

PACKAGE 3)
2 Gord DVDs
Dave Matthews Band 04-04-02
Dave Matthews Band 05-02-98
Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds 03-12-93

PACKAGE 4)
2 Gord DVDs
Dave Matthews Band 10-04-95
Dave Matthews Band 08-24-01
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds 02-22-97

PACKAGE 5)
2 Gord DVDS
Radiohead 08-03-01 GONE
Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds 02-05-99
Dave Matthews Band (IEM) 08-06-00


Once these 5 are gone I'll offer another 5 up!

add $5 if you ALSO want the Gord 08-04-01 Solo show...


ONLY PACKAGES 2-4 ARE STILL AVAILABLE. ONCE THEY ARE GONE I WILL DO A TREE OR A SEED OF SOME GREAT SHOWS!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)