02-10-2007, 03:37 AM
I first saw the HIP at the Misty Moon in Halifax.
The second time was at the Capri Club in Sydney, Nova Scotia, and I think it was the same year.
Does anyone know when this show was, and how do I add it to my concerts seen?
P.S: Both me and my girlfriend are goin to Seattle and to Portland to see them again.
Look for the Dude in the Hockey jersey(not sure which one yet(Leafs or Canucks) and the Nova Scotia flag. See you all there. Shocked
_________________
Judge Roy Bean
Law West Of The Pecos
The second time was at the Capri Club in Sydney, Nova Scotia, and I think it was the same year.
Does anyone know when this show was, and how do I add it to my concerts seen?
P.S: Both me and my girlfriend are goin to Seattle and to Portland to see them again.
Look for the Dude in the Hockey jersey(not sure which one yet(Leafs or Canucks) and the Nova Scotia flag. See you all there. Shocked
_________________
Judge Roy Bean
Law West Of The Pecos

