Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Harry Potter...
#1

" A woman set her Madrid home on fire Wednesday as she cooked up a potion in an attempt to imitate the fictional wizard Harry Potter, emergency services said.

The 21-year-old was rescued by firemen and treated for minor injuries, but half her home was destroyed.

The ambulance service said she had told them she was trying to emulate the boy magician, hero of the books by J.K. Rowling that have been a sensation among adults and children alike.

For want of more magical ingredients, the woman cooked up a potion of water, oil, alcohol and toothpaste, local media reported. It was unclear what spell she was trying to weave "


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Any of guys been reading the books/ watching the movies?
Reply
#2

Wow... Just Wow..... :?

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#3

Yeah, what a nut job Confusedhock:
Now I suppose she will try to sue the author and the movies for giving her the ideas..and'making' her do such things....WACKO!
( I haven't seen or read any of the novels, but i hear that they are quite good?)
8)
Reply
#4

Lance Wrote:Wow... Just Wow..... :?


No Doubt!!! I mean, what was she thinking??? sheeesh.. she forgot the last ingredient! A Pinch of Salt!! I tell ya....
Reply
#5

:lol:
Reply
#6

I love Harry Potter and his books... but not enough to set my house on fire...
Reply
#7

highwaygirl28 Wrote:I haven't seen or read any of the novels, but i hear that they are quite good?

They sure are Jen.. I've seen the first two movies and I'm just about to finish the third book. They're great :thumb:
Reply
#8

I agree Kim Smile... read four books and now I'm waiting till my youngest son has finished number five... More than sevenhundred pages in english this time, cause he's in highschool now. Big Grin A real challenge for my youngest.....
(this was the proud mom speaking Wink )
Reply
#9

Just finished number three, on to number four !! :thumb:

I'll take the books over the movies anytime though.. but I think thats usually the case.
Reply
#10

yep.. me too.. although those movies are great... but the books are much and much better... Smile
Reply
#11

Good thing she didnt watch Superman movies or she would definately be up for a Darwin Award.


H.
Reply
#12

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't know what the Darwin Award was all about so I looked it up. Very funny! :thumb:

For those of you not familiar with them ( the dutchies maybe Big Grin ) " The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally kill themselves in really stupid ways"

http://www.darwinawards.com/
Reply
#13

Yeah, those are great..we always get a good laugh out of them. I feel bad laughing, but come on, these people are just down right stupid. :roll: :lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)