Posts: 131
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
Amazingly enough I have yet to be there, but with the Hip's tickets going on sale tomorrow morning I'm looking at the possibilities. Has anyone ever experienced the balcony section at the Cleveland HOB? I'm a bit of a claustraphobic, so I generally do not like to be down in the crush near the stage, but I also don't want to be like a mile away from the action either. Is getting tickets up in the balcony worth it? How far away are you? What if you are in the middle or near the top of the balcony? Any and all info would be much appreciated! :thumb:
Posts: 2,568
Threads: 80
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
I've been there.
It, like many other HoB venues, is quite small -- capacity is 1,200. I did not sit in the balcony there before, but I probably will this time, because the floor area is pretty tight. Given the good crowds at Cleveland shows for the past few tours, I have a feeling it'll be packed on the floor.
Besides, I think you can access the floor even if you purchase balcony seats if you so desire -- but I'm not positive, so DO NOT take my word as gospel on that.
I did sit in the balcony at the Las Vegas HoB, which is a larger venue that Cleveland HoB, and was completely satisfied with the sound and view. So I imagine this would be as good or better.
Hope this helps a little! :thumb:
Posts: 131
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
And there you have it...my wife and I will be in "BAL C" which I hope means the Center Balcony although Ticketbastard mysteriously gives no rows or seat numbers?!? WTF?
Posts: 2,568
Threads: 80
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
"BAL C" is, in fact, center balcony.
I'll be in BAL C with ya!
:thumb: