Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

01/12/07: Prince George: CN Centre
#16

Any video of 'It makes no difference' going around yet???

Took me nearly a week to clue into the fact that this was a Band cover since I totally missed this thread Sad
Reply
#17

Zenith Wrote:
TLB Wrote:Yeah, Z. Great song, but more often than not it's played at the shows I happen to attend.
If you could have swapped Little Bones as the closer for any other Hip song, what would you have chosen? (I'm curious now :lolSmile

Blow At High Dough. I've always liked it as a closer. It's great with the extended outro.
Reply
#18

For anyone who was there or cares, I just noticed On the Verge is the SOTD at thehip.com
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)