Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

GOMEZ webcast
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://music.msn.com/gomez">http://music.msn.com/gomez</a><!-- m -->

God I love this band...enjoy!!
Reply
#2

Cool. :thumb:
Reply
#3

The song "Tijuana Lady" took on a WHOLE different meaning for me after my trip to San Diego in January...I've been a fan of this band ever since.

What a city that Tijuana is...the words debautcherous sess pool do not do it justice...but I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Reply
#4

Great, and the once again perfect timing of my computer to have something break strikes again.
No damned soundcard!!

Love the new album, especially after they seemed to have gone off the boil a bit (IMO)

D

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply
#5

Detrious Wrote:Great, and the once again perfect timing of my computer to have something break strikes again.
No damned soundcard!!

Love the new album, especially after they seemed to have gone off the boil a bit (IMO)

D

shitty about the soundcard..i'm sure it will online for sometime though..as for their latest album, it's genius..a masterpiece
Reply
#6

All fixed, it was a software problem.

Messed up my Youtube enjoyment, stopped me listening to music online, and meant I couldn't listen to some of the rotten tunes some people play in Second Life...

But now I can watch Gomez, so all is well with the world again :-)

D

Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)