Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Strippers Union Nov. 11 in Vancouver
#1

Saturday, October 28, 2006
November 11th Vancouver
HI all,

Sorry for the long lay-off. Rob has been busy with the new fricken amazing Hip release "World Container" and I have been holed up writing new songs with Doug Elliott & Pat Steward (Strippers Union, Odds).

We have a show coming up. I will be hosting an evening of music for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's "Rock For Research" at the Hyatt Ballroom in Vancouver on Nov 11 @ 10:30pm. Strippers Union will play and host Paul Hyde (Payola$, Rock & Hyde), Bill Henderson (Chilliwack) and his daughters Camille and Saffron, and the great Jim Byrnes.

Hope you can make it.

yours
Craig
posted by The Strippers Union at 2:04 AM

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://strippersunion.ca/web/journal/index.php">http://strippersunion.ca/web/journal/index.php</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#2

Well, did anybody go? How was it?
Reply
#3

I was wondering the same thing. Did anybody go?

I read that Rob left quickly after the last show in Montreal. I guess he had to catch a flight back to Vancouver.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)