Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MAv, I have a question for you
#1

Whenever there is a presale, the passwords are posted at the exact same time as when the presale starts. Sometimes it doesn't go up till a minute or so after the ticketmaster sale starts. It shouldn't be a race with.

Would it at all be possible to post the presale passwords at like 9:55am, or even 9:58am? Just to make sure us real fans can have our passwords ready to go ASAP.

I hate buying tickets online and having to cross my fingers to even get one.
Reply
#2

ya i agree
Reply
#3

But, if it's a fan club only presale, the only ones who should have access for the first few days is fan club members, correct?
Reply
#4

Incidentally, how can there be a fan club presale for Grande Prairie if there's no way to buy tickets online?
Reply
#5

I suggest that you create an account at any online retailer to get tickets faster.

If there isn't an online retailer, I can't answer that, but I would have the phone ready by your side incase. I trust MAv/thehip have something worked out.

I haven't done the research, but are the Hip playing non-ticketmaster venues, where applicable?

MountainHip
Reply
#6

MountainHip Wrote:I haven't done the research, but are the Hip playing non-ticketmaster venues, where applicable?

MountainHip

I belive London might be a non ticketmaster venue... I just thought of this now... weird. I have never bought tickets for a show there via ticketmaster - I dont think I have... anyone else know if JLC is ticketmaster freindly??
Reply
#7

crazykid Wrote:
MountainHip Wrote:I haven't done the research, but are the Hip playing non-ticketmaster venues, where applicable?

MountainHip

I belive London might be a non ticketmaster venue... I just thought of this now... weird. I have never bought tickets for a show there via ticketmaster - I dont think I have... anyone else know if JLC is ticketmaster freindly??

The JLC stopped using Ticketbastard last year, you have to sign up with the JLC cyber club to buy tickets. Just a heads up.

Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Reply
#8

so how do we do the presale for JLC?
Reply
#9

BDS28 Wrote:so how do we do the presale for JLC?

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.johnlabattcentre.com">www.johnlabattcentre.com</a><!-- w -->
Reply
#10

d_alex_d Wrote:
BDS28 Wrote:so how do we do the presale for JLC?

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.johnlabattcentre.com">www.johnlabattcentre.com</a><!-- w -->


oooooooooooooooook, but does this site operate an online buy like ticketmaster and they will have a presale password box too?
Reply
#11

BDS28 Wrote:
d_alex_d Wrote:
BDS28 Wrote:so how do we do the presale for JLC?

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.johnlabattcentre.com">www.johnlabattcentre.com</a><!-- w -->


oooooooooooooooook, but does this site operate an online buy like ticketmaster and they will have a presale password box too?

yes
Reply
#12

the JLC also sells through HOB dont they? the link is listed in the e-mail for johnlabattcentre.com and HOB.com
Reply
#13

so its just that 6 digit number right? for the presale?

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#14

I liked this post when I saw it yesterday and it seems to make even more sense now! I've had problems everytime so far, I hope the HIP consider this for events in the future!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)