Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
As I mentioned in my
last podcast, I am spliting my show in two shows. The hipbase.com podcast will stay unchanged. I want to do the feature Canadian Band show as a weekly show. I am having one problem, idea block... very much like writers block, but more frusturaing.
I want to use the words "Canadian", "Live", "Music" or "Canada" in the name of the new podcast somehow. Does anyone have a good idea?
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 2,568
Threads: 80
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
Not exactly what you are seeking, but how about:
Canadicast
First thing that popped into my head....
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
From The Canada Of Your Soul
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
how about Purely Canadian or strictly canadian
Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
MusiCanadia: LIVE or LIVE MusiCanadia or some such variant, maybe?
My first thought was MusiCanada but with the 'I' in 'Canadia' it reminds me of Sakaphiladelphia, which I've always thought was ultra-cool.
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
fingernailsonhull Wrote:From The Canada Of Your Soul
I like that one, keep them coming!
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 605
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Radically Canadian: An ode to Our Balls Are Bigger.