Posts: 46
Threads: 3
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
Hi all,
I accidently discovered a cool way to play escape. One guitar, standard tuning. If anyone is interested. I'm referring to a way to play the verse and intro without simply strumming E.
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
post it please...I'd love to see your interpretation
RG
Posts: 1,172
Threads: 49
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
not that I think your full of it....far from it...I would just like to hear the timing more than anything
RG
Posts: 46
Threads: 3
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
this should give you the general idea...
Posts: 2,568
Threads: 80
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
I can't write the tab ....but for awkward demonstration's sake, why not just do:
E: -------------------------------------------------------------------------
B: --4--4--4--4--2-2-0------------------------------------0--0--0--------
G: --1--1--1--1--1---1---then you can throw in a---1--1--1--3-3-1
D: --2--2--2--2--2---2 -----------------------------------2--2--2--2----2
A: --2--2--2--2--2---2------------------------------------2--2--2--2----2
E: --0--0--0--2--2---2------------------------------------0--0--0--0----0
I'm sure those who know tab well are scratching ther heads at the way that's written, but can you get what I mean?
Probably not....this is why I'm not a "musician" :roll: