Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

54 million to 1 winner....
#1

in tonights 6-49 draw....somewhere in alberta.....crazy

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#2

It got up to 54? I last heard 40.
Reply
#3

here in buffalo the mega jackpot is up to 147 million friday night is the draw
Reply
#4

ron Wrote:here in buffalo the mega jackpot is up to 147 million friday night is the draw

yeah but we dont pay taxes on our lottery Tongue

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#5

i always wondered how many numbers do you need to hit for these "Powerball" lotteries...is it 6 or 7??...some of them get up to over $300 million!!! Who cares if you pay tax, you're still taking home a shit load.

BTW: I had zero numbers right on both of my 649 tickets....but I did win a free ticket on the encore.

Goulet!!!
Reply
#6

Ya it was 40 Million, AB eh? Lucky Bastiches'

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#7

The latest at this time

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051027/lottery_win_051027/20051027?hub=Canada">http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... hub=Canada</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#8

For Powerball in the States, it is seven numbers I believe. You also have a number of options of claiming your prize if you win the whole thing; you can take an immediate lump sum payment that adds up to around 1/2 the original payout or you can take the whole thing in installments over 20 years.
Reply
#9

Summiteer Wrote:Ya it was 40 Million, AB eh? Lucky Bastiches'

It is 54 Mill , I wonder why they were advertising 40 all week Confusedcratch:

I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Reply
#10

Quote:It is 54 Mill , I wonder why they were advertising 40 all week

Follow the link

Quote:The latest at this time

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051027/lottery_win_051027/20051027?hub=Canada">http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... hub=Canada</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#11

they sold almost 100 milliion worth of tickets, so the jackpot increased

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#12

I can think of 54 million and 1 reasons why, I'd like to be making some new friends. :lol: Tongue j/k
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)