Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anyone ever deal with overseas shipping?
#1

as in whats the worst case scenario? nearing 2 months since i got something on ebay from a german dude :x lol, and was contemplating reporting non-payment with paypal...perhaps i should have done this already Cry . not too big a deal as the item was less than 10 bucks...what is a big deal is that it was a road apples vinyl....woulda been a sweet deal Sad

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#2

I would contact the seller and find out if/when/how it was shipped. And then, depending on that answer, report is to eBay as an item not received.

For any of the items that I ordered from Europe via eBay, I always received it within 3 weeks.
Reply
#3

From experience, I send items overseas. 2 months is a very longtime for a small item like that. I have shipped mid size boxes to eastern europe and 2-3 weeks max usually. The longest it ever took me to ship something was to Turkey, took around 2.5 months if I correct. The seller understood.

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)