Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
So I'm here sittin in my little nook of the N.W.T.the Mad Trapper its called, a bar, and what comes on the mix,give up and go away, and it sounded fuckin good too :thumb: I was damn surprized it made it up this far,,,,,,,,
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 12
Threads: 4
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
Thats great! Glad to hear the band is getting exposure even if its way up in the boonies!
I just bought the CD today, (underneath a giant mural of the hip at the record store) and I noticed that I recognised that track. I guess its one of those things I heard and just kinda got into my head, the old Odds voice, so recognisable.
Kyle
Posts: 207
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I picked it up over the weekend. I'm liking it so far.
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll pick up mine today..is it available everywhere?
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Opiated_12 Wrote:Thats great! Glad to hear the band is getting exposure even if its way up in the boonies!
I just bought the CD today, (underneath a giant mural of the hip at the record store) and I noticed that I recognised that track. I guess its one of those things I heard and just kinda got into my head, the old Odds voice, so recognisable.
Kyle
I think spineless here, should "Give Up and GO AWAY"
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 492
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I just heard this song over the radio at Boston Pizza. The friend I was having a beer with starting singing along to the song. That was funny to see because two months ago we were driving around and I tried to play the CD - she hated it and turned it off. I guess this means that "Top 40 SU" rocks while "Indy SU" sucks.
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
great track, gets fairly decent airplay in southern Ontario
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
chancellor Wrote:great track, gets fairly decent airplay in southern Ontario
I'm really enjoying those live takes of it from the radio stations link :thumb:
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!