Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Weird - I hit the wrong buttom at the top and it brought me to my concert list.
I meant to hit forum and concert stats was right next to it.
It was one year ago exactly today that I last saw The Hip.
Rochester, NY Auditorium Theatre.
Great concert - Gord fighting with his earbuds - and just having a great time on stage.
Man, I need my Hip fix.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
ahh the rochester show...good ol' memebership topped it off...what a good night
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
i have to break out the show and listen again . if anyone still needs a copy let me know
ron
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
What a way to start, You're Everywhere. This boot is essential.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Last time I saw the Hip was Thanksgiving of last year in Spokane, WA. Great show, crazy crowd, and an incredible setlist made the night extra special. Membership and Flamenco in the same show. It was magical. And I'll never forget Gord gettin pissed off with the crowd surfers after they finished Courage.
"Folks, there's plenty of room for everybody. There's no need for any crowd surfing. You! (points at drunken Canadian dipshit in a Leafs jersey). You looked like an expert there for a second...and then you didn't."
Posts: 159
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I wish there was a video of this concert.
100th was the best I have witnessed in the 12 times that I have seen them.
What a show
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
There is video out there.
I did not recognize the guy recording but he was sitting about 2nd or third row right in front of Rob.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 159
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I was 4th row on Paul's side, and there was someone taping with a tripod. I wish that would surface along with the Clifton park show.
Posts: 1,593
Threads: 154
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
i saw someone taping next too me in the front row of the balcony
but never saw it anywhere out there.
Posts: 113
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2004
Reputation:
0
There was someone sitting right beside me taping the entire show- it was actually a little annoying. He kept getting angry if I accidentally bumped him. I just couldn't help but move- my body had a mind of its' own!!! And come on... enjoy some the show!
Takes willpower to sit that still...