Posts: 3,827
Threads: 363
Joined: Oct 2002
Reputation:
0
at least he hates nickelback
Posts: 3,777
Threads: 62
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Apparently the Hip don't know much about Good. When talking about the Kingston show, Gord Sinclair listed who would be playing and he said Matt Good is an excellent NEW artist from Vancouver. I guess Sinclair didn't hear his previous albums.
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
Its on for Pre-Order guys and dolls, get it while its Hotttt...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept_id=567&pf_id=565-46">http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?d ... _id=565-46</a><!-- m -->
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 550
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2004
Reputation:
0
That's such an awesome price considering how much there is! I can't wait!
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
ShannonW Wrote:That's such an awesome price considering how much there is! I can't wait!
No doubt

hock: I had no quams( if thats how it spelt) about putting that on my credit card :thumb:
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
that is a awesome price for what you get, i might consider getting it