Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone want a free Rolling Stones membership?
#1

Hey folks...

With my Hip/Stones ticket purchase, I got three extra free memberships to Rollingstones.com. If you want one, PM me and I'll send you the password.

Cheers!

Rory
Halifax
Reply
#2

Yup, would love one!!
:jump
Reply
#3

All three are gone... thanks folks...

Rory
Reply
#4

Rory, please respond just so I have another reason to see your avatar, as it is one of the funniest/cutest ones out there.
Reply
#5

Hahaha... thanks for the kind words, Chris! That was taken about two weeks ago at a lake near our apartment. It was her first time swimming, and that was the look on her face as she stepped in the cold water for the first time. A priceless photo, and one of my favorites Smile

Rory
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)