Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Was watching my season one KITH dvd last night, and in scott thompson's "Manny Coon" skit, he makes reference to a "german shepard hobo". Is this some old canadian tv show? I say this b/c at the end of a certain TPB's episode, Ricky is watching some tv show in his car with a german shepard wandering around with a cheezy song in the background.
Any ideas?
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That would be the show "The Littlest Hobo" it was on t.v back in the 70's and 80's on CTV. Apparently the dog was quite a genius.. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.tvacres.com/dogs_german_london.htm">http://www.tvacres.com/dogs_german_london.htm</a><!-- m --> And thats what Ricky was watching. Most Canadian's remember watching it as a kid, I did. :thumb: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/2196/hobo.html">http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boul ... /hobo.html</a><!-- m -->
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 288
Threads: 24
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Speaking of Trailer Park Boys....
I was watching Episode 7 last night - $40.00 for 5 grams of hash????
Anyone know the fastest route to Canada from the Philly area? Im on my way!!!
Posts: 674
Threads: 114
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Thanks guys!
Speaking of, I still cannot download any season 5 episodes. Can anyone point me in the right direction??
Mick
Posts: 3,777
Threads: 62
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
The greatest Littlest Hobo episode was the one with Abe Vugota. I thought it was great that such a hero like Abe would appear in a little Canadian show. Classic!
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
"maybe tomorrow *whistling*" :lol:
as far as the hash, $40/5 g's is a good deal, but nothing major really.