Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Hip Club is alive... oops.
#1

We knew it was dying, but now it appears to be gone... <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehipclub.com">www.thehipclub.com</a><!-- w -->

[edit]Everything is still working, must have been some glitch at my end...[/edit]
Reply
#2

It appears to be working for me...
Reply
#3

soquester Wrote:It appears to be working for me...

ditto
Reply
#4

Weird... it wasn't working yesterday or this morning for me so I decided to post. Now... surprise, surprise... it's working for me.

I feel shame.
Reply
#5

I lost my membership card that came with the purchase of IVL ... and I don't remember getting one with the purchase of IBE either, what can I do to become a member?
D
Reply
#6

the Doctorb Wrote:I lost my membership card that came with the purchase of IVL ... and I don't remember getting one with the purchase of IBE either, what can I do to become a member?
D
Buy a new copy of IVL. Every other method attempted by hipbase members has failed.

Remember: The Hip Club was Jake Gold's idea; the Hip were never extremely keen about it.
Reply
#7

mmilberg Wrote:
the Doctorb Wrote:Remember: The Hip Club was Jake Gold's idea; the Hip were never extremely keen about it.

I never heard that The Hip were not keen to the idea.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#8

I wish they gave deals on this tours merchandise. i want one of the jerseys but i'm hesitant about laying down the cash. hipclub deals only work for the IVL stuff.
Reply
#9

Nothing says "failed to live up to expectations" like The Hip Club... well, maybe that Paris Hilton thing.
Reply
#10

HA
Reply
#11

the Doctorb Wrote:I lost my membership card that came with the purchase of IVL ... and I don't remember getting one with the purchase of IBE either, what can I do to become a member?
D

I guess for some it's not a "long-term membership" heh, heh. Eh? Eh? No? Okay, sorry.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)