Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
i just listened to Nirvana's Mrs. Butterworth (from their new With The Lights Out box set), and i have to say, it boasts a rant that rivals any of Gord's :lol:.
Posts: 374
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I got the box set for Christmas too and it kicks ass! :thumb:
Posts: 346
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Can anyone tell me if the box set has their cover of the Velvet Undergroud's "Here she comes now"?
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Littleproud Wrote:Can anyone tell me if the box set has their cover of the Velvet Undergroud's "Here she comes now"?
yes, yes it does. :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 346
Threads: 18
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Nice. I heard some of it the other day...the whole "Gonna build me a flea market/burlap/seashells" rant was great. I love that really old, nasty stuff. Great energy.
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
it's so cool having this stuff on cd and dvd finally, it's been a loooooong looooooong loooooooooong time comin' :thumb: