Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New years Eve poster
#1

Has anyone come acorss this online? Supposedly, they are all over Toronto, but I haven't seen one yet.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

d
Reply
#2

there was a guy giving them away for free at the show and they were selling them for 15 bucks at the merchandise stands. its a cool poster.
Reply
#3

anyone have a scan of this? Please post
Reply
#4

Is this the black poster with Gus on it?
Reply
#5

Yes that is the one with GUS getting all happy about NYE Smile
Reply
#6

I must have missed the guy giving them away for free. I shelled out $15 for mine. Well worth it, it's a pretty awesome poster. I did get the one from 2002 for free though, so I guess that evens it out.
Reply
#7

I would like to get another one, mine got crushed in my suitcase! Sad
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)