Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I bought my uncle tickets for the Hip show in Saskatoon so in return he bought me tickets for the World Juniors in Grand Forks. I get to see Can vs Sweden on the 27th, Can vs Germany on the 28th and Can vs Finland on the 30th. Just wondering if anyone else was going down. It should be a blast!
Posts: 875
Threads: 42
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Thats awesome you are going. I would love to go. How far are you from Grand Forks?
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Lynette and I are thinking of going to a game in the new year.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 643
Threads: 37
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Well I am in N. Battleford and my Unlce lives in Winnipeg. I am not sure how far Winnipeg is from here (8 or 9 hours?) but I think Grand Forks is about 3 1/2 south of Winnipeg.
Posts: 1,879
Threads: 16
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Very cool. Should be a good tournament. Hopefully this is the year Canada takes it again, but the US and Russia look like tough challengers again.
GO CANADA GO!