Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

sweet photos from ACC
#1

I have been to 40+ shows now since 95, and I thought the show was awesome! They sounded great, energy & effort was 100%, setlist was good. Would I have liked to have written the setlist? Of course, but they are playing to masses every night, not 3000 diehards. Pigeon Camera, Another Midnight, Trickle Down, Cordelia, The Luxury, Looking for a Place to Happen, We'll Go too, Vapor Trails, Appartment Song, Sherpa, Put It Off, Stay, I want to hear everything. They can't justify playing new songs every night, because they will not sound good, they need practice, and they played a good mix anyways. This whole tour has been more divesified than I can remember! These shots were from row 2, I hope you enjoy them, I am very pleased with the quality! Cheers to Drez, good to meet ya! I was disapointed with no Josephine, but thankful for Nashville! Enjoy the holidays!



Mike
Reply
#2

Thanks for the pics. The first one is great.
Reply
#3

thanks for sharing, those are some nice shots.
Reply
#4

very nice indeed! I really dig the first one!

-Jenna
Reply
#5

AWESOME pics. thanks for sharing
Reply
#6

Super pics! I agree, the first one is strikingly good... it's especially cool that it's black & white.

I think I've just found my new wallpaper :thumb: ... with your permission of course. :mrgreen:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)