Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ottawa tickets - 2 for 1
#1

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10003931BA53602D?brand=hob&majorcatid=10001&artistid=736328&minorcatid=60">http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100039 ... orcatid=60</a><!-- m -->

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#2

Hey !

I can't seem to see what you mean "2 for 1"...

Maybe a silly question?

Just thought I would ask!

Cheers,
Reply
#3

me either...
Reply
#4

Under the look for tickets section:

HOUSE OF BLUES CONCERTS CANADA
2 FOR 1 TUESDAY OFFER

I assume it means today if you buy 1 you get one free.
Actually, now that I look - they are listed at half the price, 20 instead of 40. I wonder if you could buy just one.

"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Reply
#5

Tthip Wrote:Under the look for tickets section:

HOUSE OF BLUES CONCERTS CANADA
2 FOR 1 TUESDAY OFFER

I assume it means today if you buy 1 you get one free.
Actually, now that I look - they are listed at half the price, 20 instead of 40. I wonder if you could buy just one.

Yeah, I get it now...I missed that the first time.

They should be doing that in Saskatoon. I checked the sales and they look pathetic.
Reply
#6

I obviously missed that as well.

Good question about buying one, though they are probably trying to sell more of them, that is why they have implemented the 2 for 1 deal.

I am so surprised that there are so many tickets left... not many fans in Ottawa???
Reply
#7

it seems you can order just 1 at a time. doesn't look like many seats are left, all i could just find now were row LL.
Reply
#8

I found section 18 had seats available. While they are not floor seats, it appears to be the lower bowl area, which isn't too bad I guess.

What a shame HOB doesn't do this for every show!

Cheers,
Reply
#9

Sort of pisses me off cause I payed full price... but it's better than the show being cancelled or even being half-empty.
Reply
#10

As an Ottawa Hipfan I find it odd that Bluesfest would attract 30,000 fans at a price of $34, while a venue that holds only 8-10,000 can't even come close to selling out at $45/ticket... is it the $11 difference, or is it just not the same as a summer evening in the heart of our beautiful city. Maybe I'm nieve, and the citizens of Ottawa have already begun hibernating... damn it was cold today...
Reply
#11

It might have something to do with them having been here 4 times (if you count the Grey Cup) in the last 5 months. Maybe a bit of overkill?
Reply
#12

The Hip weren't the only one's on the Bluesfest bill, were they? Perhaps many people came for the other bands.
Reply
#13

SRK Wrote:It might have something to do with them having been here 4 times (if you count the Grey Cup) in the last 5 months. Maybe a bit of overkill?
The next time they come by, put a sign on the highway into town saying "Seen you. Been there. Done that. Keep driving to Halifax."
Reply
#14

Billy Wrote:The Hip weren't the only one's on the Bluesfest bill, were they? Perhaps many people came for the other bands.

They were the big act on that evening... I got there pretty early while other acts were performing and the crowds only showed up for the Hip.
Reply
#15

this 2 for 1 tuesday offer is on again for ottawa. i was trying to see if they had this for any of the other shows but ticketbastard is having some problems at the moment 8)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)