Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
.....for keeping me alive in both Suicide Pools I'm in. Don't have an obvious pick? Just take whoever the Dolphins are playing! :thumb:
Posts: 582
Threads: 39
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Two consecutive weeks, I've taken the Fish against the spread (13.5 last week vs. NE, 6.5 this week vs. the Bills), they've lost by 14 and 7 points respectively...they're nothing if not consistent... :x
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Do You know the dolphin?
Are you friends with the dolphin?
Does the dolphin call you at home?
Posts: 3,777
Threads: 62
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I'd like to thank the Dolpins for making Bledsoe look like at least an average quarterback. I'd like to thank them for playing the Bills and keeping the Bills from being the worst team in football.
Posts: 437
Threads: 28
Joined: Sep 2003
Reputation:
0
... and I'd like to thank the Dolphins for being one of the most consistent teams in sports history (prior to this year) so that I have something to gloat about to every sports fan I know (especially those from damn Buffalo). This will be the first year the Dolphins have had a losing record in a verrry long time. That alone shows you how incredible the Miami franchise is. I'll take one bad year in exchange for the rest.
Posts: 4,352
Threads: 136
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
so how'd that wonderful strategy of yours work for you this week?
BOOO YAAAA ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 3,394
Threads: 118
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I looked like a genius this week for not taking the Rams.
But I looked like a bigger dumbass for taking the Giants. DOH!
Posts: 1,079
Threads: 101
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
0
Is the season over yet? Now that we've won a game they'll call the rest in.