Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Thanx for the dates.
I hit a couple of those shows, do not remember the shirt though.
That is where I got my favorite hat though.
The TTH touque.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 268
Threads: 49
Joined: Nov 2003
Reputation:
0
I am high bidder on this shirt!!!!
Can't wait to show it off around town!!
$8 bucks is a good deal! Shipping wont be fug all.
Shane
Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
How did you discover that information??
I'm bookmarking that auction...won't buy the shirt most likely, since I highly doubt it would fit me, but it'll be interesting to see what it goes for!
Posts: 2,571
Threads: 145
Joined: May 2003
Reputation:
0
I also got the Astro Band shirt! Love the red Star on the back! And ya the Goat man is from the 1st ARA days.
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!