06-01-2018, 05:09 PM
In that one revealing print interview in about September 2016, Gord talked about moving up north, where he was going to spend time living when not with his kids. I believe the Wenjack Family even mentioned looking after him. They were building a cabin for him.
Did he make it up there?
Does anyone know?
After the WE Day event last July, there really isn’t a public record.
Was he in Toronto?
I’d hope he at least spent some time up north because that seemed like a meaningful thing to him.
He’s going to be sorely missed for a lifetime.
Did he make it up there?
Does anyone know?
After the WE Day event last July, there really isn’t a public record.
Was he in Toronto?
I’d hope he at least spent some time up north because that seemed like a meaningful thing to him.
He’s going to be sorely missed for a lifetime.

