Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New Tunes
#1

Does anyone know where I could get a sample of Joe, Ballroom, or Whats up with Gus. I havent been able to find the boots and would love a listen. Thanks for the help
Reply
#2

joe and ballroom were played at egdefest. there are some people who have it on cd and/or dvd. unfortunately i dont Sad
Reply
#3

I have Joe & Ballroom, PM me and we can work something out. :thumb:
Reply
#4

I don't think there's a bootleg of What's Up With Gus yet, unfortunately.
Reply
#5

I'm also interested in hearing Joe and Ballroom. Can I PM u?
Reply
#6

You can PM me too. I have both Ballroom and Joe (audio).
Reply
#7

musicatworkusa Wrote:I'm also interested in hearing Joe and Ballroom. Can I PM u?

Of course. :thumb:
Reply
#8

Can I get a copy of these songs please!? I'm new at the whole computer thing. And need some assistance.(please don't laugh to hard).Tell me how to get these songs please.
Reply
#9

Do you have MSN Messenger?
Reply
#10

YES!
Reply
#11

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:armchair_aesthete@hotmail.com">armchair_aesthete@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> is my Messenger, if you want to add me I can send you both Ballroom and Joe.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)