Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Anything can happen - the three last place teams - look at their points remaining: (PR)
Shane Kroeker Wrote:1) Berent Record:6-5 ................Points:160 ........... PR-298
2) holmes Record:6-5 ................Points:158 ......... PR-292
3) kershaw Record:4-7 .............. Points:107 ........ PR-276
4) Skroeker Record:5-6 ............. Points:78 ............. PR-415
5) sullivand Record:3-8 .............. Points:63 .............. PR-392
6) grimes Record:4-7 ............... Points:41 ............. PR-347
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 1,553
Threads: 386
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
1) Berent Record:8-6 Points:201
2) holmes Record:8-6 Points:189
3) kershaw Record:6-8 Points:150
4) Skroeker Record:8-6 Points:141
5) sullivand Record:6-8 Points:118
6) grimes Record:7-7 Points:78
Posts: 1,553
Threads: 386
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
Looks like I made my big move guys. Hopefully I can hold on to the slim lead!
1) Skroeker.... Record:21-6.....Points:347
2) Berent.....Record:16-11 ......Points:337
3) holmes.....Record:16-11......Points:305
4) kershaw...Record:10-17 ......Points:204
5) sullivand...Record:12-15.....Points:198
6) grimes......Record:13-14.....Points:159
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
1 Skroeker, S. Kroeker 347
2 Berent, D. Berent 337
3 holmes, d. holmes 305
Well I guess it sometimes pays to not think too much. It looks like these will be the top 3 at the finish.
Too many games are the same to change anything - so not to be anti-climatic but shane is our champion. Congrats.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 2,568
Threads: 80
Joined: Oct 2003
Reputation:
0
Sorry I missed it this year fellas. The last couple months were incredibly busy for me. I hope to be back in next year.
So is Florida going to roll OU tonite?
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
The Horrible Esthete Wrote:So is Florida going to roll OU tonite?
With initials like OU - they will probably choke. :thumb:
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 1,553
Threads: 386
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
With Florida clinching the national championship again, our bowl mania 08-09 comes to a close. Here are the final standings:
Gold)Skroeker...Record:24-10...Points:421
Silver)Berent....Record:18-16...Points:344
Bronze)holmes..Record:17-17...Points:309
_________________________________________________________
4th) sullivand...Record:13-21...Points:230
5th) kershaw...Record:13-21...Points:215
6th) grimes.....Record:15-19...Points:198
Thank you all for playing and hope you had fun following the bowl games! Be sure to sign up again next year!
Posts: 6,734
Threads: 665
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Damn shane - 24 and 10!
Nice pickin's
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Posts: 535
Threads: 14
Joined: Oct 2005
Reputation:
0
Nice work, Shane. I'm just glad someone beat Dana. Though I'll confess I'm seriously considering the pick-all-the-teams-on-the-right strategy next year.
I tried hard to get into that championship game last night, but couldn't. Made me appreciate the athmosphere at the Final Four all the more.