Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hipbase Fantasy Football 2008
#31

i had the first overall pick...sweet...now to figure out what the hell i`m doing

7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Reply
#32

Ok I finally figured my team out and after about 50 roster moves I am ready.

I play in the NFL.com fantasy league and I think it is a lot better. Just a thought for next year.

Good luck everyone :thumb:

want to be a nobody without peer
want to be a thought that's never done
want to shake your faith in human nature
want to break the hearts of everyone
want to be your wheezing screen door
want to be your stars of Algonquin
want to be your roaring floorboard
want to break the hearts of everyone
Reply
#33

Holy hell I won the damn thing. Big Grin
And with a depleted roster in the Championship too. Rothlesberger out in the 2nd, Romo fkng blew (yeah Smile but bad for me) and I didn't know NO Rb Thomas was out.
Now I need to get my hockey team going.
See you all next year!
Reply
#34

well you beat me. and the 47 points you got from your defense won you the cup

see ya all next fall.

Ron
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)