04-25-2007, 02:16 PM
My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I like to sink her with my pink torpedo.
laliber Wrote:The Horrible Esthete Wrote:sean.bonner Wrote:...the bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'...
....the looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand.....
a bass player's delight
craigd Wrote:Yes but this one goes to eleven !
I remember a canada day where they flew coast to coast with Much Music and Erica Ehm !
Wow I just aged myself there. LOL !
cochise Wrote:craigd Wrote:Yes but this one goes to eleven !
I remember a canada day where they flew coast to coast with Much Music and Erica Ehm !
Wow I just aged myself there. LOL !
Erica Ehm, yes...........yes you did just age yourself. But just don't mention Kim Clarke Champniss, Christopher Ward, Terry David Mulligan, Michael Williams, Steve Anthony, Teresa Roncon, Monika Deol, Angela Dohrmann, Natalie Richard, or Master T, cause then you truly would be dating yourself.
Oh Crap
(P.S. I have no idea how in hell I remember all those names, obviously watched way to MM back then (back when it was good))
laliber Wrote:cochise Wrote:craigd Wrote:Yes but this one goes to eleven !
I remember a canada day where they flew coast to coast with Much Music and Erica Ehm !
Wow I just aged myself there. LOL !
Erica Ehm, yes...........yes you did just age yourself. But just don't mention Kim Clarke Champniss, Christopher Ward, Terry David Mulligan, Michael Williams, Steve Anthony, Teresa Roncon, Monika Deol, Angela Dohrmann, Natalie Richard, or Master T, cause then you truly would be dating yourself.
Oh Crap
(P.S. I have no idea how in hell I remember all those names, obviously watched way to MM back then (back when it was good))
don't forget JD (now John) Roberts - and the power hour :lol:
Littleproud Wrote:http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w136/...dharry.jpg
I literally just met Harry yeaterday morning. Awesome guy.
The Horrible Esthete Wrote:"The director said the new short film explains what the band has been doing with their lives lately. Nigel has been raising miniature horses to race, but can't find jockeys small enough to ride them; David is now a hip-hop producer who also runs a colonic clinic; and Derek is in rehab for addiction to the Internet."
:lol: