Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

More Weakerthans Stuff
#1

Don't ask me where I keep coming across all this stuff but The Weakerthans are performing on MTV Live on Thursday January 31 at the old Concert Hall (888 Yonge) at 6pm and you can get free tickets to be in the audience.

MTV Live tickets

Okay, I was actually getting tickets to see Hayden's performance on Monday - that's how I saw it. I received info about his performance through his e-mail list and I just happened to see the Weakerthans info on the list of shows you could choose to go see.

Sarah
I was there
Reply
#2

I requested and got 2 tickets for this.Didnt really think i would get anything and basically asked for SHITS & GIGGLES. Wasnt planning on going sooo if i can put them in someone elses name would anyone want them?
Reply
#3

What? You too good for MTV Live?? Big Grin

If you get over the whole teeny-bopper aspect it might be a neat way to see an artist - up close and personal.

Sarah
I was there
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)