Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

U.S. Tour Setlist
#1

What do y'all think the setlist will be for the U.S leg? I guess it depends on what they are trying to accomplish. When they did the "Spring Fling," I got to hear some rare live songs. Recently, it seems heavy on WC songs, with guaranteed appearances by NOIS, BobC, Courage, and the like. The more apparent trait being that they are quite similar from night to night. Wondering what everyone thinks will be the approach for this "fling."
Reply
#2

I hope the US tour is heavy with WC songs. I have come to appreciate new songs on tour because they may not make the rotation on future tours. They better keep up the cover tunes cuz it's awesome getting new Hip material every show!
Reply
#3

I would think they would keep the same format, not sure on the cover songs, but likely still heavy on WC and gauanteed NOIS and Meridian
Reply
#4

i think the dates with the who will be very predictable..a few hits, a few WC songs, and that's it. I think the smaller club dates will see some more "fling" type setlists, especially the shows near the border. I doubt the covers will continue though. I think that at some point on this tour (maybe the spring summer east coast dates) they should replace the covers with b-sides/rarities. Throw in some dante or get back again. That would kick more ass than paul with his afro!
Reply
#5

Here's hoping they play Fiddlers Green for you guys! Smile
Reply
#6

Yes, fingers are crossed for obviously a "varied" set list for the shows in the states. Heck, I would love to get any of the set lists for the "fling" and the Canadian Arena tours...

For sure the Who dates will probably look like this.....

Lonely End...
Little Bones
In View
ABAC
World Container
Courage
Family Band
Meridain
Ocean
New Orleans
Reply
#7

I am hoping to hear a bunch of tunes off WC, I really like the album (even though I haven't been able to buy it yet), as well as a couple gems.

One of the great things about when they come down to my neck of the woods (California and Nevada) is that all the people at the show are pretty hardcore fans, so the band can pull out some obscure stuff and it will likely get received well.

My personal desire would be to hear any combo of:

LEoTR
Family Band
Opiated
Fiddlers Green
38 Years Old
The Last of the Unplucked Gems
The Luxury
Long Time Running
Cordelia
Thugs
Yawning or Snarling
Thompson Girl
Vapour Trails

And several more...

:-)
Reply
#8

love to see them play pigeon camera..
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)