Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Terminator 3 is awesome
#1

Saw Terminator 3 Sat night in the theatre. Whoa. The first chase scene is friggin' amazing. 10 minutes of complete action and destruction. Has to be seen in the movie theatre for the full effect with surround sound and high volume so you hear every crunch, bang and smash. I loved it. Great sound and special effects. When Arnie was hanging from the crane hook and he kicked over the ambulance I was saying "Holy shit, that was cool!"


Arnie was his usual funny self with quick oneliners for some great funny moments. I'm not sure if they left it open for a T4 but basically Judgement Day happens but I don't think they need to explain the rest of the story. They tied up the loose ends well. I'll be picking up the Terminator DVD box set when it comes out Smile

High
Reply
#2

2 of my friends said it was a piece of crap
my woman said it was good

sounds like the "matrix debate all over"


i wont be seeing it though..

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Reply
#3

Piece of crap? Did they miss that first chase destruction scene? What were they expecting? Guess you have to an Arnie fan perhaps and take his movies with a tongue-in-cheek attitude.


High
Reply
#4

Is Linda Hamilton in this one??
Reply
#5

no she isn't.
Reply
#6

Her character is dead in T3 (died from Leukemia).


High.
Reply
#7

Going to go see it today. :thumb:
Reply
#8

I just saw T3..and it was awesome!! That chase seen was one of the best, if not the best ever!! WOW!! I wasn't too sure about the woman terminatoer when I first heard about her, but she was awesome and she played the part well. All in all, I am very pleased with T3 :thumb: I am still curious if they will continue with it though, even though Judgment Day happened...(there is still room for more.) Although, I am not sure that I would want that?? Any thoughts???
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)