Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

London Feb 05/07 Show...
#31

Ive got FLR1 row E... seats 11-14

See ya all there tonite, we might make Taps I dont know.

Should be a good show... im pumped up.. #24 for me!
Reply
#32

floor 3, row c, don't remember seet numbers, (i think 11-12, or 12-13), looking forward to meeting some more basers...anyone taping tonight???
Reply
#33

what time do you think the boys will hit the stage?
Reply
#34

ive heard around 850... as per most the shows so far... done by 11
Reply
#35

crazykid Wrote:ive heard around 850... as per most the shows so far... done by 11

it's 12:50 now
8 HOURS AWAY!!!!!!
Reply
#36

I can't wait... I'm so freaking pumped, I can't wait to be done work!!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)